WELCOME TO DPMI Institute of Paramedical and Allied Sciences Kathgodam !
ABOUT DPMI Institute of Paramedical and Allied Sciences Kathgodam
Delhi Paramedical & Management Institute, popularly known as DPMI works under the aegis of PMTS of India & is registered in Delhi under the SR Act 1860, Section 21. The Institute has successfully completed 23 years in the field of imparting skill based technical education. The beginning of a branch of India’s best Paramedical Institute DPMI in Nainital district is a golden opportunity for the students, by which students can give their future a better honorable form. DPMI aims at providing quality education with advanced programs rewarding the students to think in a creative manner and eventually creates a pool of well-trained professionals.
At DPMI, the approach to education is a combination of case studies, fieldwork, and authentic feedback that strongly focuses on laying a strong academic foundation for theory and practical concepts. The programs offered deliver a unique combination of technical assistance, opportunities, comprehensive choices, and rich experience. Young aspirants get an opportunity to study in a dynamic environment of innovation and independent thinking across various disciplines of Paramedical Science. With a team of highly qualified and experienced faculty, students gain a comprehensive view of an in-depth understanding of the concepts.
Reputed People at Dpmi
DMLT : Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (2 Years)
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention of disease through the use of Clinical Laboratory Tests.through the use of Clinical Laboratory Tests.
- Examination and analysis of body fluids, tissues, blood typing, micro-organisms, screening, chemical analyses, cell counts etc. of the human body.
- Scope: Hospitals, Emergency Centers, Private Laboratory, Blood Banks & Private Clinic
DOTT : Diploma in Operation Theater Technology (2 Years)
- Work with surgeons, anesthetists and theater nurses to ensure every single procedure is safe.
- Assist the Doctor/ Surgeon in all the equipment required before, during and after the surgery and in maintaining utmost hygiene in the OT.
- Scope: Hospitals, Private Clinics, Trauma Centres, Nursing Homes, Surgical Equipment Companies.
DRIT : Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology (2 Years)
- Operating radio imaging machines such as X-ray and interpreting the results.
- Treatment of cancer and tumors with radiation.
- Scope: Work in the Radiology Department for conducting X-Rays, Ultrasonography, CT Scans and MRIs in standalone X-Ray labs or hospitals, nursing homes or private clinics.
DCCT : Diploma in Cardiac Care Technology (2 Year)
- Cardiovascular technicians assist physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac (heart) and peripheral vascular (blood vessel) system.
- Prepare patients for open-heart surgery and implanting of pacemakers.
- Learn to perform ECG and other Cardiac Tests.
- Scope: Hospitals, Pvt Clinics and Cardiac Care Centers.
DBBT : Diploma in Blood Bank Technology (2 Year)
- Collect, label and prepare blood, plasma and other components for transfusions.
- Consistent interaction with public in conducting interviews for identifying potential donors and prepare them for blood donation process.
- Scope: Hospitals, Pvt/Govt Blood Banks, QA/QC, NGOs involved in Blood Banking.
DDLT : Diploma in Dental Laboratory Technology (2 Year)
- Correct dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances.
- Create tooth replacements that are both attractive and functional.
- Scope: Communicate and collaborate with the dentists to plan, design and fabricate dental prostheses for patients.
Medical equipment technician (1 year)
- Basic Clinical Equipment
- Scope: Medical equipment technician perform inspection, installation, and preventative maintenance of general clinical equipment, including appropriate documentation for all service activities and training the hospital staff.
healthcare quality assurance manager (2 Year)
- Ensuring good quality non-clinical services like infection prevention, security, diet etc.
- Scope: Ensuring clean surroundings, OPD Areas, Wards, Labour Room, OT and Patient amenities and outsourced services
phlebotomy technician (1 Year)
- Collection Center Incharge.
- Scope: phlebotomy technician is an important member of a healthcare team and their primary role is to collect and transport blood samples and specimens for tests.
Diploma in Physiotherapy (2 Year)
- Learn to treat patients with physical disabilities resulting from illness, injuries, disabilities or aging.
- Learn to manage and prevent problems affecting the physical functioning of the body and to maximize the performance of various body parts movement.
- Scope: Hospitals, Orthopedic Centers, Rehabilitation Centers, Self – Employed Private Physiotherapist or at Sports Clubs as Sports Physio Professional.
Assistant Duty Manager (2 Year)
- Patient Relation Service.
- Scope: They assist for planning, implementing, monitoring daily activities at front desk/medical desk including Inpatient & out patient in healthcare set up.
Hospital Front Desk Coordinator (1 Year)
- The Hospital Front Desk Coordinator oversees the administrative duties of the facility. They are responsible for moving the patients through the registration and checkout process.
- Scope: Hospital Front Desk Coordinator ensure that all procedures, from pulling the correct patient files to charting insurance information, are closely followed so that the medical team can concentrate on the well-being of the patients.
cssd : Center Sterile Service Department Assistant (1 Year)
- Explain basic microbiology and infection control practices related to it , Discuss cleaning, disinfection, packing instructions while handling medical devices.
- Scope: Demonstrate correct method of bio–medical waste management , Demonstrate Basic Life Support, Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation and other actions in the event of medical and facility emergencies.
emergency medical technician (1 Year)
- They provide first-line medical or emergency care for sick and injured people at the scene, which may be in the person’s home, at an accident site or other places and while they are being transported to the hospital for care.
- Scope: They typically operate in teams with one person serving as an emergency vehicle operator while the other continues to provide life-saving emergency care to the patient en route to a medical facility.
Medical Records & health Information technician (1 Year)
- They process, maintain, compile, and report patient information for health requirements and standards in a manner consistent with the healthcare industry’s numerical coding system.
- Scope: Medical Records and Health information Technician compile, process, and maintain medical records of hospital and clinic patients in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements of the health care system.
general assistant duty ADVANCE (1 Year)
- Some of the key responsibilities include maintaining activities of patient’s daily living, patient’s comfort, safety and health needs. They monitor or report changes in health status. This job requires the individual to work in collaboration with doctors and nurses and other healthcare providers and deliver the healthcare services as suggested by them at a hospital or home setting in shifts.
- Scope: Individual on the job provides patient care and helps maintain a conducive environment in various departments of hospital setting.